Analyzing the Experience of the "Collective"
We analyze the collective experience of software developers, devops, sysadmins, and other IT workers to help eliminate repeated mistakes, accelerate learning, to better leverage unknown skills, and to connect people who can help each other. In other words, we quietly learn from their behaviour and then "Augment their Reality" by overlaying information directly onto their natural work environment.
Some of the technologies we use to accomplish this, include:
- NLP (JVM toolkits)
- Machine Learning (JVM toolkits)
- Data Processing (Hadoop, Spark, Samza, Kafka)
- Data Science
- DevOps (AWS, Docker, CoreOS)
- Back-end (Kotlin, Java with ElasticSearch, Hazelcast, Vert.x)
- Eclipse, IntelliJ, Netbeans, VisualStudio Plugin Development
- Gradle, Maven, Ant, SBT, TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc. Plugin Development
Everything we do is at scale, there is no "small" version of our data and definitely no "we will fix it later."
- Direccion: Riachuelo 175
- C.P.: 11300
- Teléfono: (598) 94 405 905
- Montevideo - Montevideo - Uruguay