- viernes 30 de oct de 2020horario: a .
- sábado 31 de oct de 2020horario: a .
- domingo 01 de nov de 2020horario: a .
- lunes 02 de nov de 2020horario: a .
- martes 03 de nov de 2020horario: a .
- miércoles 04 de nov de 2020horario: a .
- jueves 05 de nov de 2020horario: a .
- viernes 06 de nov de 2020horario: a .
- sábado 07 de nov de 2020horario: a .
In these times of global crisis, it is increasingly clear just how much we depend on digital technologies. We need creative digital solutions to combat COVID-19, connect the unconnected and allow us all to communicate and access work, healthcare, education or entertainment. This is why we are taking our acclaimed ITU Digital World Awards online this December.
So, if you are an SME or startup using technology innovatively to improve lives, don’t miss the opportunity to apply for the awards and benefit from:
- access to masterclasses, pitching sessions and mentorship
- UN recognition
- international visibility
- Executive Pass to attend ITU Digital World 2021 in person
Our Awards are open to any SME or startup with an innovative ICT-based solution with social impact in one of four categories:
- Smart cities, smart living
- Digital finance