- miércoles 25 de nov de 2020horario: 11:00 a 14:00.
- jueves 26 de nov de 2020horario: 11:00 a 17:00.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic, Honorary Consulate of Uruguay in the Czech Republic and CzechInvest are organizing an online two-day event “The Latin American Startup Days in the Czech Republic” that will introduce the Czech startup environment, in cooperation with the Embassy of the Republic of Argentina to the Czech Republic, Uruguayan-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Foundation da Vinci and Uruguayan Chamber of Information Technologies.
The tour will take place on 25th and 26th of November 2020.
During the first day the participants can look forward to:
- business and economic environment (StartupYard)
- incubators opportunities (StartupYard and SouthMoravian Innovation Centre)
- startup visa (CzechInvest)
- legal and IP aspects, taxes and H&R (Sniehotta & Vajda Legal)
- examples of successful Czech startups (Carlos Granja from Advacam)
and during the second one to Deep Dive Sectorial Sessions in the following areas:
- FinTech & InsureTech
- Smart City: Logistics & Mobility
- Sustainable AgroTech
- Human-centered Tech & Social Challenges
All sessions (free of charge) will be held in English and will be joined by speakers from public and private institutions and companies with expertise in the given sectors.
Registration form is available until 11th of November. Once the registration form is submitted every startup interested in a Deep Dive Sectorial Session undergoes the organisers pitch evaluation process.
For more information please see the invitation in attachment. In case of any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org